- We have a minimum 2 night stay for our cabins.
- Big Chief allows a maximum of 4 people in one-bedroom cabins, 6 people in two-bedroom cabins.
- One Bedroom Cabins have one queen size bed in bedroom and a futon in the living room that pulls out to a full size bed. Base cabin rate is for 4 people and 1 vehicle. ($10 per night for each additional vehicle or boat).
- Two Bedroom Cabins have a queen size bed in each bedroom and a futon in the living room that pulls out to a full size bed. Base cabin rate is for 6 people and 2 vehicles. ($10 per night for each additional vehicle or boat).
- Cabin 7 has a wheelchair ramp for easy access.
FRIDAYS/SATURDAYS/HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENT RATES: For Fridays, Saturdays, holidays and special events listed on our Rules/Policies page, add $10 to the nightly rate for RV sites and cabins.
RESERVATIONS: Reservations are required. Call 512-793-4746 or send email to: Contact@BigChiefRVResort.com
- REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS - CABINS: There are no refunds. If you have a Cabin reserved and must cancel your reservation, you must notify Big Chief of your cancellation in writing via email at least 7 days before your scheduled check in date. With the exception of Holidays and Special Events, if you notify Big Chief in writing at least 7 days before your scheduled check in day, you will receive a full credit for the amount that you have paid. The credit is good for 3 months (90 days) on a space available basis and cannot be used on any holidays or special event dates. On all cancellations received 7 days or less before your scheduled check in day, Big Chief is not required to provide any credit. Occupant of the cabin must show valid credit card and driver’s license at time of arrival prior to obtaining key.
- Credit card owner is required to sign a cabin rental agreement at check in time.
- Cabins are modern, clean and fully furnished including all cooking and eating utensils and satellite TV.
- No daily maid service - Linen is replaced only if you stay 7 nights or more.
- Towels are NOT provided for Cabins. Sheets, pillows and bedding is provided. However, Towels are NOT provided.
- Limited soap and paper products (bathroom & kitchen) are supplied. Additional paper products can be purchased in the store if necessary.
- Stays of 30 days or longer - Guest to provide their own sheets, pillows, towels, blankets, soap, paper towels and toilet paper.
- No smoking or vaping allowed in or within 15 feet of any cabin or resort facility. Please pick up your cigarette butts!
- Cabins 7 and 9 are our ONLY pet friendly Cabins. See rules/policies page.
- No cleaning or fish or frying of fish in or within 15 feet of any cabin
ADDITIONAL FEES & INFORMATION
- Additional persons in cabins: $5 per night
- Additional vehicles: $10 per night
- Boat launch: $5 per day plus daily parking fee of $10
- Cabins must be left clean and tidy with dishes washed and put away and trash removed. No pets are allowed except for Cabins 7 & 9. Inventory of furniture and items inside cabin is noted on the day of your arrival and departure.
- DAMAGES: Normal and reasonable use of cabin furnishings and fixtures is expected. If any damages occur including vomit, spills, blood, urine, etc, Guest understands that they will be charged for such damages, repairs or replacement of damaged furnishings, fixtures or other cabin contents that are missing or damaged. Failure to pay damages is considered Theft of Service in Burnet County, Texas.